Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Days Off

Um, hi? hehe. So, this is my second post on my blog (omg i'm so freakin' out!><). This timeee, I'll post about my first-long-holiday-on-the-ninth-grade. Why'd I say it's the first long holiday? Because, actually, me and my friends are a bit more busier than before. The teachers are like running ya' know? Because, they teach in a fast way so the students can learn all of the lessons that are in the national exam. But, yeah, I still can follow what the teachers teach, what so ever.

Okay, enough about my school and teachers (haha). Now, I'll tell you about my holiday. Or, yeah, you could say it a boring-holiday.

On the Christmas Eve, my cousin from Jogjakarta named Clara came to my house with her parents to spent the holiday at mine's. Me and her is close enough, though. Well, actually, we don't act like cousins normally, we played, chat, and do stuffs like best friends. So, it's pretty fun when she came to my house lol. By the way, maybe you'll wonder, 'why'd Ariel said it was a boring holiday when she has a friend to play?' I'll tell you. Every a long holiday, my cousin that live under the same roof as mine would come back from Malang, because he studies there at a catholic school.  But, this holiday, he don't came back because there's a little problem with his parents. Like, really. So, I lost one of my precious 'holiday friends', and it's quiet boring when he's not around on holidays. Kay, back to my holiday story. I and Clara just chilling together on the malls like PIM or BXC, took some selfies (girls! haha), and some silly stuffs together.  There's a day when we skate together on Bx Ring and she can't skate, so she made me her tutor! Like, duh. But, in the end, because of the 'lessons' i gave to her, she can play skate! (proud\m/). And, every single night, we planned to stay up until sunrise and she always fell asleep at 4 a.m, and it's so annoying, really.

Aaaand, that's my holiday story hahaha. Nothing special happened on my last holiday, really. Just hangs out, chillin around, and stay up till dawn haha! This is my holiday story, what's yours?;)

No comments:

Post a Comment