Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hob-bey

I don't really have a hobby. Like, really. But, i have a thing that i really (really.) love. It's music:).
Music can always make my day! Music always understands my feeling. And, with music, i can express my feeling too:)

"If you love music, why can't you play music?" they asked. Well, i love to hear it, but, i'm too lazy to learn it. Because, you know, music is complicated. I joined a private piano lesson, and after a year, i'm still a freakin beginner-_-. It's so hard ya' know. Besides, I join a choir:) You can call it Providentio Youth and Children Choir. It's a church choir with a great voice!;) Our (PYCC) vocal trainer + conductor named Boy Naffi. He has a really good voice and he makes us win many competition!! Really, without him, we're nothing. So, if you ask me "Do you know some basic of music?" yes,  ofcourse. Why? because, in the choir, our vocal trainer usually tells us the basics. So, yeah.

What i want to say is, I like music and singing because, with it we can express our feeling, so we don't feel lonely because music is with us. And about singing, with singing you can make yourself comfortable:) you don't have to have a great voice, just a little confident is enough.

So, singing is my hobby. What's yours?;)

No comments:

Post a Comment